Past Client Results:
Here’s a small sampling of what we’ve been able to accomplish for our clients:
– Saved one client over $136,000.00 on a student loan
– Saved one client over $56,000.00 on a student loan.
– Saved one client over $96,0000 on a student loan.
– Stopped garnishment of wages and put the client on a student loan payment plan of $10 per month (the only amount they could afford). (We have done this too many times to list here).
– Got a client out of repaying $46,000.00 entirely.
– Instructed a client on how to successfully deal with a $750,000.00 student loan.
– Instructed a client on how to successfully deal with a $649,000.00 student loan.
– Stopped the harassment of numerous clients by student loan creditors by invoking federal and state laws preventing harassment.
There are so many more success stories and happy clients to list, but you get the picture. Chances are, we can help you in some way.
And how do we do it? Through our analysis, relief plan and litigation services.
Student Loan Analysis And Relief Plan Services:
Simply put, you gather your student loan information for us, and we analyze it. We then provide you with a written analysis about your options and suggest a relief plan. If you wish, we can then help you implement the relief plan, using our experience of the various student loan and legal systems in place.
New! Virtual Office Option:
We can now provide our services via the traditional in-office consultation, or we can do it virtually. Many of our clients will never need to step foot into our office! We can arrange for your loan information to be provided to us by traditional mail, e-mail, fax, and we can return your analysis and relief plan in the same way. This flexibility allows us to serve clients from anywhere in the State of Michigan, and not just the tri-county Detroit area. So, whether you’re from Detroit, Lansing, Marquette, Kalamazoo, Sault St. Marie, Alpena, or Traverse City, we are able to serve you.
Student Loan Litigation and Pre-Litigation Services:
We provide client representation in all aspects of student loan litigation, from pre-filing to post-judgment. If you are being sued by a student loan creditor, it is very important that you contact us immediately upon being served with the legal summons, as there are deadlines in place that cannot be moved. We also provide pre-litigation services including negotiation, stopping debt collection harassment and defending against garnishments and property executions. So, if you have been sued or think that you will be sued, contact us immediately.